Tuesday, October 6, 2015

1461-1470

1461. surprise interruption face time call from beauty Tammy! she knew we'd be up. i am so glad she called.

1462. a hair dryer gifted to me from mr martin. thoughtful and kind. it's not really a necessity, but i really would use it almost every other day. it was kind of him to grab one for me

1463. little Ginny Martin. a sprite of fresh air and light. love her and honored to have met her and befriend her.

1464. lemon ginger tea that somehow made the cut into the suit case from home. so thankful to have this taste of familiarity here.

1465. much more walking and movement than what i would have pushed myself at home. walking is a neccesity and it only increases my health. i am thankful for the ability to do so.

1466. rainy days here remind me of lindsey bebe. drops hit the window, the sky all sort of grays. stormy and moody-it reminds me of something i love, so the rainy days can be something i love too.

1467. little messages to let me know i am not forgotten. 

1468. a gift of uplifting words on my behalf. thankful to see them as just that, and nothing more. no emotional tie to it, no search for hidden motive. just a gift. and that's what my prayer has been in situations like this. thank you Father for walking with me in light and in truth. 

1469. thankful for the flexibility, up beat attitudes, and adaptability of my children. it has been such a gift of encouragement that my children are thriving and doing well as we have made this huge change. 

1470. carved out time for devotions, prayer, journaling, and meditating on God's Word.


No comments:

Post a Comment