Monday, February 3, 2020

2088-2094

2088. oh, that glorious sun!!! what an incredible gift after 20+ days without it! It brings life, joy, and thaws what has been frozen

2089. walks outside, when my boy holds my hand with his little one, walking side by side, taking in the world around us. 

2090. the ability to walk. sturdy legs. wobbly knees, but they work. i can walk. on my own. that is a gift. my legs have taken me so many places. i am so thankful. 

2091. unexpected phone calls. chats with a friend. using the phone for one of its original purposes. 
where have those days gone?

2092. once again, i find myself in awe and awash with a new gratitude for my husband. who am i that God would give me such a personal gift. he encouraged me today with his thoughtfulness, his generosity, his gentle wisdom, his kindness-alll of this showed up in different ways, in the mundane, but really, quite extraordinary. Lord, let me not take what You have so abundantly given, for granted. praise to You.

2093. fresh cucumbers and carrots.

2094. 29 days of 60 days of consistently carving time for physical activity. i have walked, climbed steps, done home workouts, rigorous cleaning around the house, lifted weights, all sorts of stuff and it has made a good difference in me overall in my health journey. so thankful to keep up this habit and turn it into a daily lifestyle.

2095. thankful that sickness has been fairly mild in our household this winter. Lord let that be for the remainder.


No comments:

Post a Comment