Tuesday, November 17, 2020

2095-2099

 2095. liquid chlorophyll. a random remedy i found to help improve my health, take in more oxygen, and maybe even help promoting weight loss..i feel like a little plant! 

2096. i am thankful that maybe a year from now, there will be change. i have been dragging my whole body, abusing it and being careless with it..weight gain, intaking junk food, lack of self control and self discipline. I am praying for a change. for the strength to have a transformation from the inside out. I am thankful for what God has done and what He will continue to do. 

2097. i have two feet and two legs. what a gift to put them to use and go take a 45 minute walk early in the morning or any tim really. 

2098. thankful for the fruit of the spirit, self control. i can utilize this and say no to tempting things, like sugar and pop. I can utilize self control in not helping myself to second and thirds. i can practice self control to graciously decline. 

2099. thankful for my 11 year old son coming to me on his own accord to apologize and come to me with a contrite spirit. i don't ever want to take his sensitive heart for granted. Lord continue to cultivate that in him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment