Tuesday, February 3, 2015

1053-1063

1053. big fluffy white icy snowflakes gently falling outside my window as i type.
1054. people. community. friends. who encourage. and point me to Jesus in my need.
1055. that God wants a relationship with me. that He wants me to choose Him. He has chosen me.
1056. a season of desert. only finding satisfaction in God, nothing else. He is enough for me. He satisfies my soul. and bring real peace and rest. He reveals wisdom and insight when i seek Him with all my heart.
1057. that Leena just sat up in bed next to me out of a deep sleep and said, "i just had a bad dream. i spilled my chocolate milk but it's dried now." And then she cuddled back up and fell asleep.
1058. a long overdue phone conversation with a missed brother.
1059. boppies.
1060. the best basketball practice yet. lots of progress, learning, playing, and growth.
1061. my very cozy warm bed.
1062. baby steps in the right direction. in a good direction.
1063. a best friend date at rockwell. sushi. fish 'n chips. spinach & artichoke dip. cosmos. a friend to listen to my life. encourage me. care about every detail. eat yummy things with. to just take a timeout with. honest. restful & joy-giving.

1 comment: