Tuesday, January 6, 2015

906-916

906. a quick flight to seattle with my husband, the adventurer, he keeps us moving and exploring, and alive

907. jagged clefts, the richest greens covering moss and pine trees, the pacific north west, what epic beauty.

908. laser shows in the basement, so bizarre and weird, but how mesmerizing and unapologetic

909. hiking along the pacific ocean, exploring and wandering, i am capable to get from point a to b on foot.

910. the hospitality of r&a, still navigating that friendship, but they try and they are warm and inviting, no matter how modern and trendy they may seem.

911. good sex. i don't know what the heck is going on, but there has been an increase in both the action and the quality and i am praisin' Jesus for this fragile rowdy gift that i as a wife am allowed to partake in. it's awesome.

912. thankful for the ability to choose to eat healthier and to have good options available, as well as clean drinking water.

913. catching up with a family i haven't talked or seen in so long. the easy and eager camaraderie was so refreshing. as we all have reached adulthood, in some ways equal ground, how fun to chat and laugh and be seen and recognized in a new light rather than the bugley eyed blue coke bottle glass with blunt bangs that i used to be.

914. curly hair. i like it. it's ok for me to have long home school hair as long as i curl it once in a while, right?

915. tiny bottles of alcohol that resemble the original size.

916. thankful and assured that my God is my Protector. my Warrior, He fights on my behalf. He demolishes strongholds and casts away demons of fear, anxiety, all evil.

917. weird selfie texts from my chelsea letting me know she is alive and hasn't forgot me. there is no pretense between us. 

1 comment: