Sunday, January 11, 2015

930-935

930. i am going blind and my eyes are getting stuck together, yet, i can still see enough to find my way in the dark and i can still drive. i am thankful for what little time left i have to see. every day is a gift that my eyes, rusty and rundown as they are, can see for the moment.

931. church today was so good. excellent sermon, walking and learning our way through Luke, and then afterwards, her, the wife of the shepherd, taking time to teach me and invite me into upcoming class, her gentle intentional coaxing, giving me confidence to stand on that i belong. And her, with the tanned boobs and face, she is radiant and confident amidst her giant estranged mate floating in and out, she knows her worth and is discovering her beauty, and i love her. got to see lavender too [chels* so accurately named her] she gushes and smells of sunshine and granola and is just so appreciative of us, when really we are so thankful for the gift she is to us. and not to forget my slender necked gwenni, her black leather flapping from her ears, her sexy bed headed waves floating  in front of me. we're always speaking the same language with our eyes, our hugs, and literally, our language. 

932. black bean soup and asiago bagels from panera.

933. she, who i am wary of but still trying to shed kindness upon, every so often gives me a gift of kind words too, and i am thankful for any time she chooses to acknowledge me without the harshness.

934.  two tiny french braids allowed to be weaved by my middle. she holds ever so still and is delighted and thankful when i am finished. I always wanted a daughter who would let me do her hair and here she is right in front of me as we stand in front of the bathroom mirror.

935. carrot orange ginger homemade juice. it is tart, refreshing, and feels so good to drink pulpy nutrients. and it is such a gorgeous deep orange color.



No comments:

Post a Comment