Monday, January 19, 2015

1025-1030

1025. thankful for the bridge between me and her-where once perhaps pockets of jealousy and resentment may have clouded, she and i now walk back and forth between the bridge, we take the time to chat and clean lindsey's kitchen together and share in our love for her, rather than compete for it.

1026. john and rosa, still getting to know these two honored souls, but oh, how my heart is warmed at their nearness, the gentle dentist scoops my youngest cooing and singing to her, dancing around the kitchen with her grinning in his arms, he is reluctant to give her up, and her, his soulmate, all sharp and wise with those black rimmed glasses, she takes the time to encourage and rave about my food made with love, and i am humbled and honored that she would take the time to praise me. they love easily and i am thankful to be a recipient.

1027. matt and abigail, always always willing to serve and love our family in what ever way possible. thankful for their-I'LL FINISH THIS POST but my husband wants me to go to bed

1028. that today was a shower and makeup day. with all this anxiety about my eye going bad, i have felt like my beauty is going to waste away quickly following, so it was encouraging, to shower, semi blow dry my hair, and take time to do my makeup. i even put on falsies and it felt like two little butterflies landed on me:)  i put my contacts in and i loved not having to peer behind foggy glass and red rimmed bars. I felt beautiful today, and i am humbled and grateful that Jesus gave me that. it is rare, but it is good.

1029. Jimmy John's sells their homemade bread loaves from the day before for only 35 cents a log.

1030. raspberry white mocha. i don't get these often, but they taste like pure bliss.

1031. wandering around family fare with my 3 kids that were well on their way to losing it, just trying to get my groceries efficiently and koko gets nasty cut on her pointer finger from grabbing a showcase guitar string, and ben is bounding up and down aisles asking question after question, and little Liv, sucking on an empty bottle-i know the time is ticking-and there he is, my beautiful husband, appearing out of nowhere, again, to my rescue. i don't know HOW many times he has come to my aide. but i still get giddy and excited when he arrives.[please excuse if i write a story about this later. it is a poem waiting to be written:)]

1032. redemption thread woven for my friend. amidst chaos, separation, uncertainty, the Father certainly leaves His red thread of promise and redemption for her, to trust Him all the more, that the thread has to lead somewhere...either to an end or to a beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment