Sunday, January 18, 2015

1017-1024 God is good

1017. // im thankful for lasagna. did you know I love lasagna? anything pasta. definite weakness.

1018. // im thankful for the 10 girls that I get to walk with... the little seventh graders with seventh grade hearts and minds and curiousity and fears. Im thankful for real questions and tears and promptings by the spirit that lead to salvation. SALVATION GUYS!!! A FEW OF MY GIRLS ACCEPTED JESUS AS THEIR SAVIOR TONIGHT!!!!!!!! I know it will be a constant constant walk toward Jesus and true knowledge of the gospel and the ability to fully grasp it. but, a few of them really wanted it tonight.. really really wanted it. enough to ask for it in front of their friends. and i cant stop thinking about that.

1019. // Bri and Ryan. their baby cozy home nestled above us, that Oshi who bounds and leaps and scares the actual poop out of my baby dog. their hospitality and constant community. This season of life where we get to do this. and its fun. their friendship has been such a constant blessing...sharing laundry and dishes and tv shows and... lasagna.

1020. // sitting across from Amy Burke and hearing her heart next to Caleb... talking of prayer and fighting for this like its normal. oh, how different it is from a year ago. how proud I am. how I cant believe this is real. How good my God is.

1021. // Kiwi and tart cherry juice which helps me sleep lately. heck even the fact that i like to sleep lately that I crave it. I truly believe lil Millie and my husband have made this reality for me. I LOVE being in bed with them. Im never very early to work anymore because of it. Thats the drawback. I'll stay all deep and cozy as long as possible.

1022. // sushi and drinks with friends at the Republic. even though I LOVE AND ADORE having friends with kids, we prayed when we married for also friends without kids and it has been a blessing to have this pocket of friends that are in the same season of life.

1023. // writing.

1024. // being friends, REAL friends with two people that I never thought could be REAL LIVE OH WANNA HANG OUT THIS WEEKEND friends. the naturalness of it. the comfort-ability. the teasing and the sitting in boothes (4 out of 7 days this week) with them sharing life together. I believed it could happen... and it took a long time but I am so so so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment