Thursday, January 15, 2015

983-986

983. // days at home painting that make my days at work so enjoyable. I get up in the morning early. I shower and curl my hair and actually do my makeup and put on sleek black clothes and then head into work and it makes me feel a live and well again. Such a contrast to the life that I soak up having long days home alone with pigmented oils, sweat pants, no deodorant and linseed oil. how I enjoy my life. sometimes I think of it, and I gasp at this treasure. I have never ever been this happy before.

984. // my husband: he thinks I take it for granted and I try not too but I am sure I do. How he keeps our life running. seriously. I dont know half of the things he does and half the things he takes care of and I love him so much. I think he is so sexy and tall and husky and bearded with big muscles and I love when he comes home and tells me about his run or how he plans to build something and he tells me all the stuff I cant even fathom like the measurements and the tools and the kind of wood and sometimes I loose track of what hes saying because I dont really know what plywood is but I really really like that he tells me all the details and so I listen or try to listen. I love you baby.

985. // is this tmi? I dont know. I love that when we wake up and we are half asleep he pulls me really close and puts those long arms around me. it makes me just stop moving because I dont want him to stop. i soak up this affection because it is definitely my love language and not fully his and so I feel like I am a plant that just got watered that could GUSH with happiness. im gushing.

986. // i love that recently I got to spend time with my Mom. She was like a little girl she just hopped up on the couch and pulled her legs in close to her chest and we were both in sweat pants and she was just talking and telling me stories and it was so fun. I took a picture of it in my mind. Then we went out to dinner, just the two of us which we never get to do. and we just talked like we are friends. and we are friends. and she just encourages me so much and makes me feel like Im doing a good job in my life and thriving and she makes me feel like she is proud of me and I feel so lucky so blessed to have her as my Mom. Also, I really like it when people think I am funny because I have a sense of humor that some people dont connect with, but there I was in Vitales doing the sweatpants dance and she just was laughing at me. And then I heard her telling someone else the story and how funny it was and I just felt so happy inside. I felt enjoyed. and that is such a gift and I am so grateful for these special moments. My Mom is so humble and beautiful and just such a godly lady. She is so wise. I am so blessed. Thank you Jesus for her.

987.// Im so thankful for Linds. She is one of the strongest most beautiful people that I know. I feel blessed to be able to walk this journey with her. I feel so blessed that she walks it with me. How long have I known you now? Its been forever I think! But I feel I know you best now. Before it was so surface and now we have dug deep and built a foundation and I would call you one of my best friends Linds. Im so happy that over all these years God has knit a friendship with you. thank you.thank you for teaching me what it means to be strong and loyal and true and to love like Jesus. NO MATTER WHAT... and also I think your a babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment