Tuesday, January 13, 2015

946-954

946. long black slender body shaper that gives me a little umph and confidence to wear clothes closer to my skin without bulge and spillage.

947. squats. they lead to a tighter butt, better posture, stronger legs, and overall improved body shape.

948. the huge mirror nathan bought me from costco to complete my front entryway.

949. time with my sister. she is a good listener, and for the most part it is easy going and restful spending time with her. she is hospitable and always has great food and all the best toys;)

950. a little worship session with nathan. love singing and playing worship music with him.

951. salmon dip and pita chips. so yum.

952. colored pencils, color key code, intense Bible study. I really really love this new class. 

953. late night chats in a heated van with the engine running, she sips her tea and spills her heart, and i am so thankful that i am considered a confidante she deems worth sharing both the beautiful and the messy.

954. Jimmy Fallon. Love him. He does a great job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment