Thursday, January 8, 2015

917-923

917. i cleaned the kitchen, even though i was freezing cold.

918. i cleaned the bathroom, even though Liv was scooting all over the floor, and i was still freezing.

919. thankful that so far, i have been doing well with my renewed purpose to be more heathy. i have been drinking large amounts of water spiked with apple cider vinegar, i have been eating fruits, raw vegetables, and even threw out so much soda and candy. I am doing my best to steer clear of bread and sugar.

920. i have been getting some good workouts in as well, and those leave me joyful and encouraged, and a good kind of sore. Each evening before i go to bed, nathan does 30-50 push ups and I hold a plank for that duration. its fun to do even just a tiny bit together.

921. i am starting an evening torah portion class on tuesday evenings and i am so excited about it. I love that it will be consistent learning, diving into the Word, and sharing the experience with other women.

922. being snowed in. as much as cabin fever is just on the edges, i like to be holed up sometimes with nowhere to go.

923. thankful for sleep. when ever i can get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment