Wednesday, March 30, 2016

1797-1801

1797. sunlight streaming through my window more often than not! what a glorious wake up call! 
1798. Tammy is coming in 3 days!! 
1799. time on my own to explore, relax, walk, and think 
1800. purposeful encouraging words. tyler told us as he was leaving, "i grew up with these christians in high school and i thought they were solid. and as we grew up, they got married in haste and ended up in divorce. my other two close friends ran off and entered into a homosexual lifestyle..it really gave me a black, darkened view of christianity and what i thought i was surrounding myself with, was lies. you and nathan have been such an encouragement to me. you are the first marriage i can look at and see Christ shining and is built on a solid foundation. you are an example to me of it working!" we were humbled and thankful by his gift of words. 
1801. a whole afternoon with just my husband, all the things i love to do with him-walk holding hands, sitting in coffee shops with wonderful conversation, shopping, sharing a delicious meal together, it was an amazing gift 

No comments:

Post a Comment