Friday, February 6, 2015

1078-1086

1078. when my husband looks me, i mean really looks at me, and takes the time to rejoice in my beauty that belongs to his eyes, that he delights and tells me so. 1079. surprise sleep over from dear friend all the way from PA. more joyful for the littles that have no idea yet. 1080. old pictures and videos of my children when they were babies just being born and reveled in. how quickly did time pass. 1081.thursday mornings 1082. quality time with casey, cherishing these last 2 months before she leaves for the far corners of the world 1083. God's provision. I don't EVER want to forget or hold in healthy respect where our needs are met and provided for. whether we walk in plenty or in need, may the name of the Lord be praised. We are thankful for whatever He chooses to give or take away. 1084. getting better at applying makeup. it's fun, and i love learning how to enhance, not cover up. 1085. thankful for steady friendships that remain faithful and full of widsom and love 1086. thankful for peace and discernment to take hurtful words and filter through them with the Holy Spirit near and speaking truth in my ear 

No comments:

Post a Comment