Wednesday, February 25, 2015

1168-1170

1168 just the right amount of sleep last night so that i can get things done when baby takes her naps, i'm not even tempted to fall asleep with her 1169 this girl asleep on my lap, exhausted, because she has a respiratory virus, and with it the most terrible-sounding cough you ever did hear coming from a little 4-month-old body. but, the gift in all of it is that she falls asleep all the time, and still smiles the other half of the time, and i get all the cuddles 1170 challenge from a good friend, an assertive one, she challenges me to stop and think about my feelings because my tendency would be to neglect myself and to push forward to achieve what's best for everyone else. but. God works through our feelings. and so i stop to consider them. and in that quiet place, i learn more than in the busyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment