Wednesday, March 4, 2015

1171-1180

1171.  the sunshine bursting through the windows

1172. the soft reminder from a friend where my vision and heart for the kitchen belongs. thankful for the renewed desire to serve the ones i love over serving the masses, and to perfect my few recipes well, rather than cranking out half assed ones.

1173. thankful for the stupid ymca that we all the sudden have been headed to 3-4 times a week to train for Israel. as much as i hate it, i am thankful for a spot to work out, step outside of my comfort zone, and kill pride that thinks i don't need to be there. because i do. and it is good and healthy to care for my temple.

1174. tiny toms for olive.

1175. murgh mhakni. made by my little hands.

1176. russ' lunch date with ben. so fun to get him all to myself and listen to him talk more than he normally would. thankful for the young man he is becoming.

1177. thursday mornings.

1178. met for coffee with e. and you know what? it was peaceful and good. there is a quiet mutual respect there that wasn't there before. we are equal and that is a gift i am so thankful for. she is not above me, nor am i below her. we walk the same ground and we move forward in peace. beyond thankful.

1179. its easier with the other e too. God is just giving me gifts of peace among men and helping navigate war zones with love, patience, and a gracious spirit. Only in Him can rest and reconciliation be known.

1180. torah class was so good and full of God's word and new revelations. thankful for the ability to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment