Tuesday, February 10, 2015

1111.-1116.

1111. sick this week, don't know where it came from, the last few days knocked me out. nathan was so patient and helpful, serving me in quiet gentle ways, giving room for me to rest. he took the two olders grocery shopping so i could rest with baby and was just so tender with me. i could not thank him enough for his patience and ability to nurture me well.

1112. little blue tea pot. it always comes out with company so it is gift to me knowing that friendship, conversation, and hot tea tag along with it.

1113. beautiful hearted Ben, choosing on his own accord to be a "photogwaphewr" for career day at school. love that he has a dad to look up to respect, and thankful for the unique and brilliant boy he is in himself, so thankful for him.

1114. phone chats with linnie joy. we both dread the phone, but we set it aside to share hearts and lift up the weaknesses in need of prayer.

1113. little koko, sitting in the sun, coloring and content, her heart and smile shine just as bright, she is my delight and my little song. 

1114. and Liv. she is growing in her ever changing skin, it is cooled down from all the fiery eczema speckled all over her body, as we figure out how to treat and diminish that, she grows more content and joyful, and ventures out to explore

1115. thankful for the hard opportunities that present themselves in order to teach me and refine me to seek His face and glory in all things. to practice humility which i am so quick to preach, but can i put it in action when it comes down to it? when he asks me to bow low, to set myself aside, to put another's needs before my own, to not be acknowledged..i pray i can prove faithful, and humbled to be tested.

1116.  reconciliation. even that he would go as far to phone me, [his sister], to express love and forgiveness and a mutual respect and adoration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment