Monday, March 14, 2016

1749 - 1755

1749. its just a couple minutes but it is a couple minutes to realize my breath has not been deep enough, that things are well, that God is enough
1750. the way piano calms a soul
1751. the friends that surround max and I, last night all in a row we proclaim what was happy and crappy about this week - people actually listen and care and i appreciate them and i couldnt do it without the people in my life
1752. i rejoice in this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, because I know that from this my faith is being testing, that it is being made stronger, that I will learn to tame jsut another section of anxiety and lay it all on the cross... i can rejoice. God will help him I dont have to fix anything.
1753. ham and split pea soup right there warm in the gut
1754. health of the mind body spirit
1755. painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment