Thursday, April 16, 2015

1238-1247

1238. i have gotten away from a heart of gratitude, allowing myself to be distracted by broken things, fear, anxiety, and pits in my stomach. that changes today.

1239. thankful for a planned date tonite gifted by my husband, complete with him finding a babysitter as well.

1240. thankful for those dumb steps on Godfry. flights and flights of concrete stacked on top of itself, and it burns my legs, my lungs, but it is only strengthening me for Israel. its a hate/but thankful relationship.

1241. 6 more days until we leave for beautiful California. so thankful for that upcoming time of rest and being able to breathe for a good second with my whole family. 

1242. communication, though it is hard at times, thankful for friends who are willing to talk through the hard stuff and still be sitting there on the other side. thankful for peace. so thankful for peace.

1243. modern medicine to aide me while i have this horrible toothache. 

1244. a change in my youngest daughter's demeanor. as her skin clears, so her attitude improves drastically. blesses my heart to see her happy and curious, not uncomfortable in her own body, digging at her sweet skin.

1245. when my sweet son takes the time to tell me what a great mom i am, that he thinks i am beautiful, and he is so quick to obey and help around the house. so thankful for his little light that shines.

1246. my new Polaroid camera. so cute and i love the little pictures that spill out!

1247. pedicure with a french tip

No comments:

Post a Comment