Saturday, January 17, 2015

1010-1016

1010. when i check this blog and find another post of gifts, i get so excited and smile to myself taking the time to read each one listed. this is such a source of joy and i love it that we have been so faithful to it, and it only spurs on more thankfulness.

1011. thankful for a clean home, candles burning, lights low-i came home last night with my husband and i just sensed the rest that resides here. i love our baby house, i think it is so cute and cozy, and i am so thankful for this home we have made our own.

1012. had another horrible dream last night, but in the midst of that confusing darkness, i am so so thankful for my husbandcovering, that pulls me with out with his gentle voice, calling out to me and skillfully navigating me up back to the surface. he prays over me, offers his strong arm for me to anchor to, and is present until i can lower my heart rate, lower my desperate gasps for air. i don't understand these fearful evil dreams, but i am thankful Jesus doesn't leave me during that time-or any time-and He offers comfort and care for me through the gift of my husband.

1013. heat kicking on through the vent, throughout the house. what would we do without it.

1014. a night of laughter with my three friends, a hearty bowl of cheddar ale soup beforehand.

1015. Liv's laughter. that little giggle, that cheeky grin with random teeth protruding.

1016. chocolate chip cookies that were made with chickpeas and no sugar or eggs. i didn't really like them but my kids loved them, so i guess they weren't a complete failure..

No comments:

Post a Comment