Wednesday, January 14, 2015

955-959

955. my two brand new gold rimmed letter etched mugs from anthro, on sale for 6 bucks each. they are bits of beauty, that hold warmth and i sip my "chocolate soup"-my son made that up as i sit here and write.

956. quiet afternoons with kids playing calmly and quietly, getting my tasks slowly but steadily done, room to breathe, pray, and enjoy the peace of my home.

956. thankful, so thankful for His Word. What a difference it is making in my life, my attitude, and my very soul, just by reading and meditating on scripture consistently. I forgot the joy it brings. [due to my unfaithfulness.]

956. exiting a season of listlessness and fear. exiting a distance between me and my Father, and entering a season of rest and the very real presence of God. 

957. lots of writing and reading. two of may favorites. so thankful for the time to do both. 

958. meals given in joy and pleasure. thankful for eager and willing families, him with the broken wrists, her with the new babe, they are not too prideful to accept a meal, and i feel called to give it.

959. little ben offering his beloved Whitey, a stuffed animal that is a well loved dog with sad eyes. 
he asked me to sew him up and i was able to do it. i felt like it was a major mom son moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment