Sunday, January 25, 2015

1039-1047

1039. his grace and favor in my marriage. we are friends again-it didn't last too too long [praise the Lord] but i have not let it pass without choosing to learn and grow. so thankful for my spouse, who is in  this for life- i am humbled by the many sorry's, the i was wrong's, and please forgive me's. may my heart never harden or be filled with pride and arrogance that i can't see past it and find common ground before the throne along with my husband.

1040. the makeup sex just so happens to be a real treat as well. thank you Lord. did You invent that?

1041. extra dry champagne, fresh fruit, fruit juice. all this combined makes the most delicious mimosa.

1042. thankful that some of those baby goals i had at the beginning of the year are actually unfolding for me, and i love that i am learning to see this stuff through. 

1043. tacos and talks with tamm.

1044. deepening new friendships, the gift of being pursued and pursing is such a wonderful language worth learning.

1045. the fun and rare opportunity to lead worship with my husband. i didn't realize how much i missed it until we got to do it and Jesus put his hands on both our shoulders and blessed it, and i would like to explore that with him again, if it another way we can serve Jesus together.

1046. i can't believe that i like coffee a lot and appreciate it more than i ever have. it is so silky and smooth, i like it that i can drink something hot that isn't as heavy as chocolate soup [and believe me, i LOVE chocolate soup], but i still get the hot-warm-up-your-insides- affect, AND, it helps me go to the bathroom, so that's an extra bonus.

1047. sunday evenings that don't require us to be anywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment