Monday, February 15, 2016

1705-1714

1705. warm knitted mitten gloves

1706. a walk to Hinskey park, sun shining for just a bit. 

1707. the screams and laughter of my children, as they run all over the playground

1708. my little one, holding so still as we rock back and forth in the large black tire swing

1709. the warmth and welcome of the bus, as the wind whips our faces. we leave it behind for a few moments. 

1710. a wonderful portuguese fusion find. the enchiladas were wonderful. 

1711. the sound of my son vacuuming his room without anyone asking him too. the desire he has for order is a good example to me. i am inspired by him.

1712. the delight and surprise my husband  found in my little valentines gifts. 

1713. somehow finding a meal to put on the table with little amount of groceries.  the last of it still finds a way to be used up. 

1714. i was able to put in my contact lenses today and it was such a gift to me to be able to see clearly, without scratchiness or difficulty, even my eyes didn't cross as much as they normally do. i was SO thankful. it encouraged me to try again since i haven't worn them in a very long time and they usually give me aches and complications instead of just doing their job. thank you Jesus for the gift of sight today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment