Wednesday, February 17, 2016

1715-1719

1715. time alone. what a gift that i never in my past years thought i would welcome. i used to not be able to stand being alone. now, it is a space of quiet, rest, prayer, creativity, relaxation, recharging, learning, growth. thankful when ever my husband or children give me that gift.

1716. thankful for women both near and far who are good good teachers. the way they speak, they way they love, the way they pursue Christ and the Scriptures, the way they encourage, offer wisdom and truth. I am a rich woman indeed to be given the gift of women friendship. 

1717.  stringed lights taped to the wall to create a head board, now focal piece for my eyes. so simple, but it brings me joy to stare at it and have it add its bit of shine* to our room

1718.  new fun lashes came in the mail. can't wait to play with them and try them out. lashes are fun, they make me feel pretty, that's it. no extra worry or over analyzing welcomed in my little brain:)

1719.  baby Olive falling asleep snuggled in my arms. i love her so much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment