Wednesday, February 3, 2016

1689-1694

1689. Sunlight bursting through my window. I know it's still cold, but the sun still makes it feel warmer and brighter and much more doable. 1690. A long walk with my kids yesterday, because the sun was out yesterday too. We made it all the way to the park, played on the play ground, and ran all over the soccer field. It was good and gift giving for all of us. 1691. The quiet small voice of God, beckoning me, pulling me towards Himself, forgive me of my rotty sin, and pouring His grace on me. He continues to reawaken me and give me a heart to pursue after him, even when I don't feel like I deserve to, or can even stand before Him. But His love is great. His mercy is great.  1692. Elisabeth Elliott is teaching me how to have a quiet heart. I choose her wisdom and insight over time on my phone and that has improved my life greatly.  1693. Hannah. how humbled I am to have met her and been given her precious friendship. She is full of depth and wisdom that I am in awe of, all I want to do is sit at her feet and learn from her. She is well spoken, she is full of dignity and honor. She recognizees so much of the unseen, the corners uncovered. I am incredibly grateful for her time and love. 1694. just thankful for the gift of being here. I really have never loved a place or season in my life as I do now and here. This is a rich season, full of God's presence, His gentle teaching and refining of our hearts and lives, and I am full of joy and peace. Thanks be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment