Tuesday, June 4, 2013

100.

first off, I am pleased that
I have the honor of meeting our first milestone
with gift one hundred.
i better make it worthwhile.
I will:)
I am thankful for my husband today.
thankful that he is thoughtful and kind.
thankful that he never raises his voice at me
or that I never have to m feel unsafe with him.
I am thankful that he is involved
100 percent if not more
in the raising of our children
and because of this,
they respect him.
I am thankful that he is quiet
and unassuming in his pursual of me
he does it whether eyes are on him
or not.
He is kind and attentive to women
never flirtatious or misleading.
He is a gentleman.
I of course could continue,
but I just was so overwhelmed with
thankfulness for him today
that I wanted to take the time to say so.
so very thankful
for Nathan Phillip English.

No comments:

Post a Comment