Saturday, December 21, 2013

312-322

312. thankful for His purposeful, evident, hand in some hard decisions we've had to make this past month. 

313. that Nathan was hand picked, selected, and chosen to play a significant role in a play this spring. It was hard and difficult in the audition process, the odds were stacked against him, but God's quiet favor rested with him.

314. the tiniest glass bottle you ever did see, gifted to me, saved for me, and filled with precious liquid, by my sweet and thoughtful Chelsea. it blessed me so.

315. that baby is still alive, still growing, dancing beneath my skin, making a presence already.

316. the dish washer.

317. heated blanket.

318. sushi, hot tea, and fellowship with mom and sister. it is rare when it is just the 3 of us, so it was cherished and such an enjoyable time.

319. that He is teaching me a whole new way to forgive, through hard experience, through His grace, and gentle guidance. it has stretched me in a way I have not been before, but I understand it is necessary to my walk and spiritual growth. may I be an excellent giver and receiver of forgiveness, through Him, and Him alone.

320. Christmas lights, both white and colored.

321. a lot of friend time. lots of laughter and bustle and just all around fun.

322. so so thankful my children have not been knocked out with winter sickness yet this blistery season.

No comments:

Post a Comment