Sunday, September 28, 2014

586-590

586. ah, the sound of his steady breathing in the spot next to me, i am so thankful every time he comes back to me after long hours of work and sweat, i always miss him. he is home for the moment.

587. backed up morning, barely made it out of bed, but so glad I made it to C's birthday breakfast and then to church. The sermon was riveting and arrows of conviction drove straight through my heart and i won't take them out. so thankful so so so thankful for a kind and good shepherd that leads and teaches with wisdom and humility.

588. speaking of conviction, i am thankful the Holy Spirit continues to quietly speak, gently nudge, softly press. I have been abusive with my body. I have not cared for it and treated it as the temple that it is. I am convicted to stop with the poisons, stop the toxic intake, and begin again to seek self control and make wiser choices to better care for the tiny temple. [well, in this case the fatty temple.]

589.  for some epic romantic $#*! that's about to change two lives this week. they have no. i. dea.

590. thankful as crazy as it sounds, my monthly is back and with it, some semblance of normal feeling again.  a woman. not a pregnant one. my youngest is sleeping through the night, my middle is mostly potty trained, and my oldest is in school, so yeah, i like this loosely based bit of structure going on. it is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment