Sunday, June 14, 2015

1329 - 1335

1329 all the kings who "did what was right in the eyes of the Lord" 1330 san chez birthday dinner with the dearest friends. and fritos de queso azul, sangria, flourless chocolate torte. 1331 unexpected little gifts - granola from supermom jeanne, chalkboard treasures from thoughtful gift-giver lindsey (the same one who shares so much of her time with me), that meal, free for me, from baby c and carol - not cheap, and so kind, and san chez will always remind me of you two. 1332 st. louis weekend with this sweet friend, this friendship that started in jerusalem almost 9 years ago, and she welcomes me to her home to make my time here special, amidst the chaos that she feels 1333 cora-sue. that smile and those eyes. tiny baby, gift to these 2. 1334 city museum adventure. the craziest "museum" you'll ever see. designed by an artist - hours of wandering, climbing, crawling, sliding through this giant play place for both adults and kids. blew my mind. 1335 birthday dinner with kate and gina. pizza and south-of-the-boarder chopped salad. both most delicious. and conversation about jesus and grace and family, death and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment