Monday, September 16, 2013

gifts 220-223

I have possibly been the most absent of writers so far on this blog, but it is simply because I forget. But thankfulness has indeed changed my life, my perspective, my heart.

220. this ring that I bought two years ago to remind me that God is good, He is faithful, and that all is grace.

221. gloomy days suit me well sometimes. I don't like them for two long because they can after time begin to draw out the depression that sits inside of me at times, but today, and once in awhile, when I get to grab out my tall red hunter rain boots and hope it storms, or sit cozy in this classroom and wait for the pitterpatter of little feet. I watch the dark clouds and am thankful for the possible rain, the watering the earth. I think of soup.

222. This job. there are 74 little ones in my care this year. I get to challenge their minds and their hearts with color and pencil and teach them to create. is it possible that God has given me such a wonderful job? I cannot complain, I cannot.

223. Lately, i have been giving my lovelife a number. 1-10. I tell max if we ever fight again I will yell the number 3 at him. lol. Things have been so peaceful and full of romance and flavor and cuddling though of late.. max reaching out in the middle of the night to hold me. I love this man so completely. sometimes I watch him while he sleeps, his lips move around as if hes talking to someone in his dreams and I laugh at him, sometimes out loud, but he is such a sleeper he doesn't hear me. our lovelife has been a 9/10 these last few weeks. he is learning me, and I him. and it is an adventure and I feel so blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment