Wednesday, September 11, 2013

gifts 200-210.

200. a quiet morning with my mom. she is a good listener, and a faithful friend.
thankful that this where our relationship now is. 

201. sending my first born son off to school for the first time was huge, but I am praising Jesus it so well for both of us and we are both healthy enough to be ok with this new season.

202. deposits. any income that comes our way is a gift. and appreciated.

203. the ability to learn. 

204. a patient husband. and I mean p a t i e n t.

205. corn dogs and spiral mac and cheese. it's total crap, but tastes so good every once in a while.

206. that as of right now, I can walk in the light and not be struggling or fighting some sort of inward demon of lust, or jealousy, or an angry heart.

207. thankful that God is our Councilor, that He is full of endless wisdom and understanding. His ways are so lofty, yet He chooses to speak to us.

208. for Chelsea, Tammy, Lindsey, Jeanne, Stephanie, Nikki, and Casey. My 7 closest and most highly adored friends. These are my kindreds, my heart is so thankful and humbled by these women.

209. I am so anticipating fall and all that it brings, but I am thankful for these last hot lingering days of summer. 

210. water. water. water. i LOVE water, and I never did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment