Saturday, September 7, 2013

182-193.

182. Fresh flowers picked from a beautiful garden now sitting in various mason jars around my house.
183. A new piano. the color i love. the size is perfect. 
184. Friends that are now my family.
185. 2 kids in school all day all week at a place where people love Jesus.
186. Time last night to watch my cute husband coach football. 
187. New paint colors in my home. 
188. A fun filled day at work on the road with my husband. 
189. Witnessing two good friends get married on a beautiful rainy afternoon.
190. Time that i can purposefully dig deeper into the Word with some ladies. 
191. Godly, wise counsel for me and my husband.
192. People who have served our family through dryall work and tiling the bathroom.
193. That God intervenes in my life. He doesn't have to. But He wants to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment