Monday, June 8, 2015

1323.-1328

1323. two large peonies cut by the neighbor and sent along with my littles.  they gave them me along with the message, "God loves you Mom!" could not have come at a better time.

1324. a dear sister friend, stopping by at a moment's notice, with lunch, to minister and encourage, to offer wisdom. she can be trusted at all times. 

1325. pico de gallo

1326. our vision and next step forward being received and supported fully by our beloved church family.

1327. the gentle demeanor of my husband. he is tired and worn from working hard core continually to provide and prepare our fam for the next step and i came home crying and discouraged and so disheartened. he woke up [i did not wake him] and turned on the light and listened and listened to me spill the nights unfoldings and offered gentle encouragement and warmth. he is such a safe haven. 

1328. my son is learning to have a character of thoughtfulness and unselfishness. he serves his sisters, assists me in so many ways, and i am just so thankful at who he is becoming. like jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment