Sunday, December 28, 2014

884-889

884 days like these where M and I are peacefilled, hand in hand, in agreeance on, well, everything, talking TENDERLY to each other, being small soft and sweet, intentionally grooming the other for love and goodwill. 885 i feel overwhelmed often with love for people but today I am thankful for this tiny little puppy that lays at my feet keeping them warm, so quick to lick my face and so excited, always, to see me. I adore her. 886 comfort of this little home. warmth. 887. I feel wealthy and I am thankful for that, because I want to feel wealthy even when I dont have much. and I do feel wealthy. 888. this verse that resonates in my heart and my ears... "where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.... seek first the kingdom and all these things will be added until you." 889. the ability to perhaps train up young and new stylists.

No comments:

Post a Comment