Tuesday, December 30, 2014

890-893

890. an hour workout encouraged by tamm-every time is a chance to catch up on our friendship, as well as burn off some crusty fat. we also laugh a lot too and that's always fun.

891. shiny bright vibrant alive smokin' hot soup with my husband..it was so good i took a nap for the next hour and a half. :)

892. Bengal Spice and Country Peach tea by Celestial seasoning. yum!

893. kettle corn popped corn

894. quality time/lunch/shopping time with sh, it is rare these days, but what a delight when we carve time to do it!

895. the good Father continues to teach and mold and refine- i am thankful and humbled, hard as it is, that He still continues to invest in me, to make His path known in my life, and be so faithful and attentive-small and insignificant as i am. He has been teaching me to keep my eyes focused on Him and Him alone, find joy and fullfilment in Him alone, and to not worry who or what is to the left or the right of me, leave my fears and insecurities at the door and to press into my Lord and Saviour. May He be praised.

896. heated seats in the van.

897. financial stability for the moment. all and all of anything and everything belongs first and formost to the Lord, He can give and both take away, but for now, we are so content and thankful for His generous provision.

No comments:

Post a Comment