Wednesday, December 10, 2014

811-817

811. that words are most important to me, better than dessert, warm blankets, and peanut butter combined. I am learning that words given to me in encouragement and meant for uplifting are so life giving to me and i cherish them as choicest morsels. I am thankful that i have discovered this as i grow into myself and learn how to love, that i can love others in this way too, knowing that is is a gift to others as well.

812. that he, whom i hold in highest regard, a place of honor and respect, he is a teacher and a shepherd, he knows what a gentle answer is as well as a firm and loving admonishment. him, who i adore from afar in the purest way, took the time to respond to a little sheep like me, showing a true character of a shepherd, tending to even the littlest of sheep. 

813. this special gift of peace that only could be given by the Father as i mother three kiddos alone for 4 days. anxiety and short temper rises up in me when he has to leave, and i dread the days he is way from me and them. but this time, no anger lingered. no fear or clenching resentment. only peace. only grace. only a sweet delicate love for my littles and a cherished time that i get to be with them. thankful that they have been helpful and obedient and this time that i parent and do life alone, is in fact not walked alone, but He breathes in and out with me, and keeps me company.

814. my son's mind. how brilliant it is! so thankful for a boy that loves to learn, explore, create, build, so aware, and his heart shines just as bright. it is tender, thoughtful, kind, and quick to serve.

815. she, who takes the time out of her family life, out of teaching and grading papers and putting rubes to sleep, drops it all to come sit with me and drink tea and speak of dreams, laughter, and lovely things.

816. teeny tiny little 3 year old norah bunsies and teeny blue undies to hold them. 

817. the lip color Thalia by NYX. a dreamy, dewey romantic matte color, and it feels pretty to wear it.



No comments:

Post a Comment