Saturday, July 11, 2015

1368-1375

1368.  letter from rome, in an airport, from him, the kind and gentle shepherd. so humbled and thankful and full of joy that he would take the time to write me back after offering him a tiny humble gift.

1369. a renewed love for the Word. Here i've been watching this whole time, as Lindsey eats the Word every day, holds it in her hands, digests it, and breaks pieces off and shares it with others, and i hadn't eaten it for a long time. And now, i find myself craving it. wanting to taste the choice fruits, the Bread of Life. I am sorrowful for the meals i skipped, but thankful there is plenty still to feast on. The Word is Life. 

1370. a day of showering, blow drying my hair, and relaxing time of actually putting on makeup, which is a little delight to me, and finding a bit of beauty for that day. it was a little gift for me to tuck in my heart since beauty days seem so far and away these days. 

1371. two little white dresses on my girls. golden pineapples and crosses make my heart melt. 

1372. 3 whole days of blemish free skin on little olive. we are still hopeful she will be washed white as snow and be free of this stupid skin disease.

1373. dinner with James and Lex. real and raw and so life giving. 

1374. dinner with just Libby. humbled and honored to have her sit at my table and eat my heartfood. 

1375. mom has cancer but it is much more hopeful than first thought. it is aggressive, it HAS spread past the lump, but not to vital organs or lymph nodes. Praise God. It will be removed. there will be chemo and radiation, but God is faithful and will walk with us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment