Wednesday, May 25, 2016

1871-1878

1871. here i sit, with candles lit, glass of ice water with mint, babes tucked away [not entirely asleep yet] and typing on my brand new baby mac book air! i have never owned my own computer before! Nathan surprised me with an early anniversary gift and i could not be more humbled and thankful for this personal generous gift! it is tiny and small, light weight, and it makes me feel like a real writer even though i know i already was one, but this makes me feel legit. :) 

1872. candles. 

1873. my husband is home after a hard 6 days without him. 

1874. continued solid friendships that flourish in this season. 

1875. uplifting words given by a brother. unexpected yet welcomed anytime:)


1876. ever learning, always growing, continued stretching and refining. thankful. 

1877. thankful for something small and trivial as makeup which lends itself as an outlet for me to dabble and create and give bits and pieces of confidence. 

1878. long time coming face time call with chelsea chess piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment