Saturday, July 30, 2016

1902.-1907

1902. two plush green majestic palms, gifted by my husband upon returning home, knowing i have been researching and pining away for the perfect plants in my house. i love them. they are tropical and sturdy and their fingers dangle in relaxation. i pray i can keep them alive.

1903. gray gray gray, how is just now that i am completely falling in love with that color? lindsey..i see what you see:)

1904. little vases filled with fresh flowers, all gifted by different friends. they are such a sweet reminder that i am loved and cared for-known by ones close to me. i do not need to choose isolation..

1905. a soft contentedness that is just now arriving in my spirit, a peace that i am now here, i can gently move past the mourning-but not dismissing the forgetting, but welcome joy and dust off the red dirt on my shoes, and allow them to dirty with this new journey ahead. praise You God. You always walk with me. 

1906. summer has been so hot and that has been such a gift to my little brown body. 


1907. even more sun and heat and no agenda coming up in august..

No comments:

Post a Comment