Tuesday, October 24, 2017

2028-2035

2028. beginning to see the fruits of this new purposeful lifestyle of slowing down, de throning busyness, and learning to say no. it has yielded peace, rest, quiet time with jesus, and quality time with my family as well as a renewed passion to care for my home well. 

2029. a gorgeous fall day for family pictures. rolling green hills, soft warm weather, and plush autumn colors vibrantly shining. countryside, untouched. a perfect gift. 

2030. travel is used for quality time for our family. thankful that it brings us close and snug, in the car, on the road, listening to podcasts, eating packed lunches, laughter, good conversations, and exploring and adventuring together. 

2031. fresh eucalyptus bringing bits of life to my table, tied in a bunch in my shower, opening up my passageways and the steamy scent is heavenly. little wonderful gifts. 

2032. genuine consistent friendships that don't go anywhere no matter the circumstance. 

2033.  a beautiful brand new hand made robe, turquoise and giant floating florals, i'd been looking around for the perfect one for my hospital stay and post birth, and a friend generously surprised and gifted me with the perfect one!! a tiny desire of my heart that i hadn't even spoke to anyone about, and yet God knew and it felt like such a personal kind gift.

2034. the ability to smell. 

2035. God, You are so good and faithful. thank you for seeing me, knowing me, and being such a gentle Shepherd. thank you for your unconditional love, your loving kindness, and hiding me under your wings. You are my Shelter, my Tower, my Shield. i love You so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment