Tuesday, October 10, 2017

2011-2019

2011. peppermint tea, the rich aromatics before the first sip, and the calm it brings to my stomach 

2012. fettuccine alfredo, stir fried vegetables, grilled chicken, bread, whipped butter, ginger beer-a delicious soul meal made by many hands with love 

2013. ride on the grand river, puttering along, taking in the colors, the quiet ripples of the water, enjoying time with family and friends 

2014.  keeping up with cleaning the kitchen. every day. [enjoying the gift for now..who knows how long it will last]

2015. helpful hands that belong to my children. 

2016. consistent faithful long term friendships

2017. thankful for a counselor that continues to speak gospel to me, who coaches and encourages, who helps me navigate and equip me for the outside world, who teaches me how to have boundaries, how to keep depression in check, and genuinely cares about me. 

2018. speaking of depression, thank you Father for pulling me away from the dark place and quietly consistency drawing me into the light..all glory to You God. you sustain and uphold and you are ever present. 

2019. belly bands and brand new kicks that provide amazing support to my tired heavy body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment