Sunday, November 30, 2014

771-780

771. Man, our teachershepherd, speaks the truth of God in such a way that my eyes and heart are open and i am fed the most delicious meat. 
772. that he teaches that which makes my heart sing, a spirit of neediness and dependency on Jesus, a life not glamorized or filled with luxury, but marked by suffering and brokenness. 
723. thankful that finances, affirmation, beauty, don't really matter in the kingdom of God. they are all gifts and just that, not be abused or brought to idol status that then replace God. 
724. cheddar cheese and wheat thins, a familiar snack that still tickles my taste buds. 
725. the delight of my children as they decorate the tree with daddy, all the twinkling lights, they hold the shimmery balls so with fragility and wonder.  
726, the shining gold star on top. 
727. rearranging our living room to bring a little change and refresh our love for our small humble home. it is still so cozy and warm, i am so content to call greenfield my home.
 728, two french braids down the back and twisted into a huge pile of bun. 
729. the teeniest tiniest cutest most perfect baby potatoes you have ever seen-surprised to me by tammy-she knows me so well and shares delight in finding joy in the small, she seeks them out for me and i am so loved by her. 
730. we don't have a fireplace so we bring up a fireplace up on netflix and fills the screen and crackles and jumps like a real fire and i love the glow* it brings to our living room. 



No comments:

Post a Comment