Friday, November 21, 2014

671-683

671. 3 tiny pink candles, so lovingly thought of to poke a delicious flour less chocolate torte for a birthday celebration with my closest friends.

672. that my friends took the time to give me time and generously lavish me with a fun evening together and they took the effort to plan and pursue me. I am so honored.

673. I cam home last night and my husband had unloaded the brimming dishwasher, reloaded it with the day's dishes, swiped down the counters and even cleaned the kitchen table as well. What a surprise and so thankful for a spouse that is willing to tackle those things when i don't get to them, and quietly serves me in this way, with no expectation or search of a reward.

674. my daughter non stop sings and sings and sings. I love it.

675. my son learns and follows his dad's example. he made my bed, cleaned the entire living room, and started on the dishes because he thought i would really like it and wanted to do something nice for me. I am amazed at that 5 year old boy.

676. lindsey and i reconciled what little discord we had and I am so thankful for her friendship and wisdom. 

678. some new makeup goodies i received for my birthday. Makeup is fun and enjoyable to me, i love learning about it and it makes me feel pretty when i wear it.

679. I am losing weight and drinking more water. small steps, but I am thankful for them. Rome was not built in a day. 

680. i don't mind winter as much now that i don't have to drive in it nearly as much. I love being cozied inside, the earth covered in crystal white, and sounds muffled.

681. reading books to my kids. they sit still on my lap and as i read i am always overcome with love and thankfulness for these two brown eyed gifts.

682. deli turkey, slices of italian cheese, mayo on hearty bread.

683. long curly hair. 




No comments:

Post a Comment