Tuesday, November 18, 2014

665- 670

665 rediscovered boots, from ramallah. i recently noticed them, realizing that i haven't worn them in over a year, but i thought i'd try them one last time before sending them to goodwill. and to my surprise, they're perfect, in every way, and the memories of there will still stay alive here. 666 smooth wood under socked feet and a few fantastic beats 667 a couple dozen texts exchanged with my sweet friend today, that sense of connectedness, to friends who love unconditionally, to our Jesus who holds all things together, that connectedness that has provided for such contentment that has brought me to 29 + joy 668 a gift of being entrusted with someone's home, pets, children. to-my-knees gratitude that people would invite me into their lives in this way 669 anticipation of the summer when little j+e will have 40 hours of my time each week 670 the dazzle of the snow in the trees this morning as i crept around the turns in the road, thankful that i could take delight in it

No comments:

Post a Comment