Friday, November 28, 2014

723-729

723. mashed potatoes, roasted garlic, cranberries and cream cheese with a hint of horseradish, corn, rolls, white meat, marteneli's..this meal was complete with all the classics...

724. older brother was able to make his way around the Great Lakes in his new BMW to rare family gathering. Got friday off so he was able to make it.

725. big sister, strong and confident, keeps us in comunity, opening her small home in order to gather us all together, always stocked with fun drinks and tasty eats. She teaches me a high quality of hospitality.

726. the woman i admire from afar. I read she is a new wife, mother of 6, still serving others, and learning a life of unselfishness and tenderness. I read and read and love her more the more i learn about her. I am reminded to never stop praying for her.

727.  endless patience from spouse, and i mean endless. you just can't find that in every man. it is truly a gift. I spilled 3 different liquids three days in  row [coffee, coke, and beer] on the couch that HE spent time scrubbing clean and restoring luster too, and he responded with frusteration kept in check, and quietness even though we all know he could have said plenty..

728. a hair brush. my hair, now that it's quite long, knots up ALL the time, and i have nests built in all over my head, and if i didn't have a brush to tackle the tangles, i would have to go bald.

729. tiny contact case that travels with me, gifted from my thoughtful mother in law. tiny little gifts like this that are so me make me feel so loved and pursued and cared for.

No comments:

Post a Comment