Tuesday, November 3, 2015

1496-1505

1496. a tiny mexican joint where we can feed the whole family for just around 20 pounds, and feel like we get to get out, like at home, and not be reckless with our money..i know its not a big deal, but it sure brings me a bit of joy

1497. my fluffy white comforter, detailed with flowers of gray, i spend a lot of time beneath it, it is a little gift

1498. peace and unity, unwavering in my marriage, all praise to Him who oversees. we grow in strength, closer to Him as we cling to each other, and i know this is a rare gift. I all too often take the love and commitment of my husband for granted, i am reminded even know to NOT do that

1499. Iris, Lauren, Hannah, and Giovanna, all lovely ladies that have extended warmth and friendship to me, not as an upper, but as an equal. I am thankful to just have any women community offered because i miss my girlfriends probably the most, if i am honest..

1500. listening to Ben read out loud. He is really getting it!! I can not wait till he can read fluently. Thank you Jesus for helping him connect the dots and strengthening his brain and brilliance. 

1501. extra eye lashes. yeah, i know its stupid, but they are fun and i love to wear them every so often because they make me feel a little extra pretty and i always wanted full voluminous lashes, and now i can. 

1502. the church here. God is present and working in the hearts of these people. He is quiet and steadfast, not having to prove anything, or show off. and yet, He will not be passed over, He does demand attention and acknowledgement. He is a great God, all powerful and all knowing. sure these minds are the brightest, the smartest, the most knowledgeable, but God is. He simply is. and you can't ignore Him. 

1503. Olive's skin has improved wondrously! she does not stick to the strict diet she once had to, because there are different food regulations here that don't allow some of the weird stuff that shows up un food, so she is able to have bread and oatmeal, and pizza without breaking out. she is doing very well. 

1504. I'm healthy again too. walking. carrying kids up hills. pushing a stroller with 100 pounds worth of kid in it, and eating less fast food has all bode well for me. I needed something to push me, or i know i would still be the lazy chip eating couch potato i was before i left. 

1505. laundry machine on the main floor!! in the kitchen!! easy access!!

No comments:

Post a Comment