Tuesday, November 24, 2015

1623-1628

1623. A long day, feeling drained and empty, and kind words from my father in law, taking time to uplift me in my tiny beautyness, so unexpected but so welcomed and cherished.  He said, "you're beautiful, Jana. You even look beautiful on the phone!" okaaaaaay. 1624. meeting in our home with other believers, opening the Word, building up community 1625. Being reminded in 1st Peter that trials are to be welcomed and expected, suffering is a gift, and to be beared with honor and surrender to the Father 1626. Thankful that being here is only continuing to press me into Him, hiding my self worth and identity in Him, for I really am the smallest-not said with pride, but a bit of embarrassment and reality. I have the least to offer intelligence wise, but it doesn't matter, I belong to Him, I have no real ability or success to hold onto, only Him. 1627. Groceries are being delivered tommorow and somehow clotted cream, scones and jam ended up in the shopping cart;) 1628. My husband's smile. it is always genuine, full of warmth and promise and safety

No comments:

Post a Comment