Thursday, November 5, 2015

1511-1523

1511. november heatwave. t-shirts, sunburn, and driving with the windows down. 1512. estella, selena, and lainey. sweet, responsible little girls. 1513. a good week with molly. cuddles, those little moments when it is clear that she loves me and feels safe with me. 1514. watching a quiet cul de sac out an open window while the warm air swirls around my face and my bare feet. 1515. the beginnings of animal sounds from the littlest one. 1516. beauty of meijer gardens and the generous ones who made such a place possible. that statue of the two of them <3 1517. gold+cream globe to match the living room 1518. a few evenings with rach. they're rare, but they're appreciated. 1519. letters ready for the mailbox, hand-written on lovely $1 cards from trader joe's 1520. pear/carrot/blueberry baby food pouches. i don't care, i love them. 1521. waking up this morning just a couple of minutes before my alarm, feeling fully rested and ready for the day 1522. warm air vaporizer to keep me healthy through the winter 1523. perfume from katie, from the farmers' market: jimmy choo love? awesome. i'm a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment