Friday, November 20, 2015

1603-1611

1603. Olive always tromping around the house in her little brown boots. No one tells her to put them on or even helps her, but she somehow always finds them and wears them around the house. Little gift to hear her clunking in those little feet. 1604. Magnum chocolate bar. 1605. A surge of jealousy rose up for just an instant and I had to pull it by a rope and stop it, strangle it and remind myself there was no need to be. 1605. The God who sees me. What is that in Hebrew? Lindsey? Chelsea? Can you tell me? 1606. A home available to serve, feed, and offer peace and rest to strangers who then become family. 1607. A variety of different unique glasses. 1608. That I don't hate washing dishes by hand nearly as much as I did 8 years ago. I don't mind it at all. 1609. Adele's sultry romantic sad voice. powerful and soothing. 1610. The affection of my husband. He is always finding a reason to touch or caress me and I really love that. 1611. A kind and thoughtful response from the shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment