Sunday, November 9, 2014

639-643.

639. welp, i completely fell off my high horse healthy band wagon. of course i would fail. but thank you Jesus for second chances and the ability to make better choices. still eating cookie dough..but with less butter..:)

640. this morning i did not go to church [due to depression and laziness] BUT, i did have a peaecful morning with just my youngest daughter. we took a bath together and scrubbed our outsides, and i think i really needed that, to clear off the grease. we listened to josh garells and i slathered a turmeric honey mask on my face and it never felt so good. 

641. the patience of my husband. i am failing in all sorts of ways as the home maker of the house and i am not doing my job [at all] and my husband remains patient and willing to understand and wait on me. he serves quietly, probes gently, and continues to wait and encourage. 

642. norah sings sings sings all the time and i love it. I am so thankful for her little voice singing on the toilet, singing to soothe her baby sister, singing in the morning before she gets out of bed, singing from the back seat...she is such a gift.

643. i guess its my birthday this tuesday so i am thankful to make it to another year. i AM thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment