Sunday, November 30, 2014

759-770

759 rachael's offer to buy my westsider cafe lunch this afternoon 760 the overly friendly stranger who did buy my lunch 761 my lunch. breakfast burrito. and hot salsa. 762 leftovers. 763 time with rachael, rare these days, but we're honest with each other, and time together is iron sharpening iron. 764 molly. straightforward, one of my favorite qualities about her. also, neighbor, and friend for 7 years now. 765 tiniest mist droplets on car windshield. there's beauty there when i shift my perspective. 766 morning sermon on the upsidedown kingdom of God, preached by a man whose life illustrates those same luke 6 qualities of weakness, need, humility. 767 teeny tiny potatoes. trader joes. and jana, whose response to such a gift makes it always worthwhile 768 a seat with jana and natey. 769 a church that cares for single people well and is learning how to do even better. 770 sharing orange pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment